Tales of Ikusa
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In a land of immortals, many have the skill to fight, few have the heart to win. The new World Tree that provides immortal life has started to wither. Will you fuel the fire or extinguish the flame?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Site Personnel
Site owner:
Hikari Ichirin-Nohana

Head Administrator:

Dante Crow

Administrators:

Yuuki Kage
Nelliel

Head Moderator:

N/A

Moderators:

N/A

N/A

Fighting for food

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Dante Crow
Brave Vesperia
Brave Vesperia
Dante Crow

Fighting for food Empty
PostSubject: Fighting for food   Fighting for food EmptyTue Nov 10, 2009 1:51 am

Dante walked down the road in the southern continent when he heard a nose he never heard before. a sudden rumble mad him edgy and he drew his spear, looking around from anyone or any monster. The rumble came again and he realized it was his stomach. "Oh wow, I never have felt this hungry that my stomach started growling, I guess ill got find a town." He walked for another hour when he spotted Necropolica, the Coliseum City. He arrived there in little time, for his feet moved faster from the building hunger. When he walked inside, the city was crowded. Many warriors and merchants were walking away from the enterance. Following the crowd, he saw a food stand. He grabbed some bread and started eating before he paid, the merchant said. "Hey, are you gonna pay for that?" Dante forgot to pay for his food bacause the hunger became worse and worse. The problem grew worse, he had no money. "Umm, yea about that, i have none." WHAT! who eats somthing then doesnt pay for it? I'll tell you who theives, and you know what I dont to theives?" The man grabed his dagger, with the look of intimidation, dante didnt buy it for a second, but he didnt want to be labled a theif. "You know of any work around here? If you help me out I'll give you double of what the bread is worth?" The mechant seemed interested in Dantes clam. "Yea, I do.... Win in the Coliseum." Dante looked to were the man pointed and saw one of the biggest buildings that he ever saw.
Back to top Go down
Dante Crow
Brave Vesperia
Brave Vesperia
Dante Crow

Fighting for food Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fighting for food   Fighting for food EmptyThu Nov 12, 2009 11:36 pm

The site of the Coliseum gave Dante a chill up his spin, the feeling that blood will be shead didnt setle well in his mind. He handed the merchant a keep sake, "This is for le-way, so you know ill come back. Break it and i break you." The mans faced filled with hope that Dante would come back. The Day was still begining and Dante had faith that he would see the moon again.
When he entered the Coliseum, the air turned thick, the site of a strong warrior mad anyone want to run and hide, but that would only show weakness. Dante walked to the registration table and asked to sign up for todays event. The man looked at him "You just in luck, you filled the final spot, now the tournament can begine, youll be the next fight." Dante looked shocked as the man walked off telling the anouncer that the final spot was filled. Dante walked over to a bench and sat down, waiting for his turn. He looked around at everyone training till the last minute when someone sat next to him.
Back to top Go down
Jansen Jizo
Six God-Generals

Fighting for food Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fighting for food   Fighting for food EmptySun Nov 29, 2009 9:25 pm

Jansen walked around the arena, he wasnt there to fight. He was on a mission. He was looking for somone to help him catch a theif. Even though Jansen is a pirate, doesnt mean he steals...........form the poor, The rich there is no problem. Jansen doesnt have a lot of money so he is considered poor. He took a set at the first bench he saw and started to talk to the person next to him. "Ay mate, hows the weather around here?" Lu jumps from Jansens shoulder and lands on his head. "Luey what are you doing? Get off of my head."
Luey jumps off Jansens head and runs off. "LUEY! ah he will come back....but what brings you here?"
Back to top Go down
Dante Crow
Brave Vesperia
Brave Vesperia
Dante Crow

Fighting for food Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fighting for food   Fighting for food EmptySun Nov 29, 2009 9:49 pm

Dante became confused on why this pirate sat next to him. His monkey friend was funny, but this still left Dante somewhat interested in what he had to say. "The weather is good to what I know." Dante could see the man had somthing up his sleve. "So tell me, what are you looking for? I dont look like the type of person you would talk to." Dante waited for a response when someone caught his eye staring at them for the distance. A man dressed in armor was staring at Dante and the pirate. he looked away "Dont look now but I think you got someone looking at us."
Back to top Go down
Jansen Jizo
Six God-Generals

Fighting for food Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fighting for food   Fighting for food EmptySun Nov 29, 2009 10:00 pm

Janen looked out of the corner of his eye, a man with all aromored out head to toe. "That would be the tournament king. His name is Kageyoshi, he is on the top of the leader boards and is the last fighter anyone who fights in the coliseum. He is one bad man ill tell you that. I'm actually looking for someone that is a "friend" of his." Jansen stands up and starts to walk away. "We'll it was nice talking to you, I got to go find Luey." Jansen runs after Luey. "If i'm going to get close to him, I need that guys help, he looks skilled and has the heart to fight. at least I hope so."
Back to top Go down
Dante Crow
Brave Vesperia
Brave Vesperia
Dante Crow

Fighting for food Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fighting for food   Fighting for food EmptyFri Dec 11, 2009 3:19 pm

Dante stood up and walked away. This person, Jansen seemed a little odd for Dante's taste. This wasnt the time to think about him, the man glaring at Jansen and Dantes conversation was the one to think about. He was walking away when he felt somone grab his shoulder. Jansen ran after the monkey so Dante figured it was the other guy staring at him. He grabbed the hand and pointed his guantlets blade at the..... it wasnt the person he thought it was. "The tournament starts in 10 minutes and your the first fighter up." The little man ran away in fear. Dante felt bad about almost taking out the poor mans eye. But he had to be carefull around these parts. He walked up to the coleseum door enterance, waiting for his name to be announced when he herd someone walk behind him. "You know its never nice to try and kill someone when they dont even know your name." "Oh you will know my name, you will hear it when they announce me as the winner of the tournament, you will miss that part, but I assure you that you will hear my introduction." Dantes name was being announced, when her turned to see the man, he was gone. The doors started to open and Dante walked out holding his spear, ready to fight.
Back to top Go down
Nelliel
Brave Vesperia
Brave Vesperia
Nelliel

Fighting for food Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fighting for food   Fighting for food EmptyTue Dec 15, 2009 3:24 am

Today was the day... The day where the long haired girl walks inside the town for some cooking materials and some books. She noticed the Sun was hot and had to stay in the shade, but the area's tree were just small to even cover up Nelliel. Her sweat drops every minute starting from her forehead and the sweat dries out as it interacts with the surface.

She heard some crowd up in the Coliseum close nearby, it was nonetheless, the tournament. "Great, I hope he didn't go out there." She said hoping that her superior, the guild master of the Brave Vesperia, Dante Crow didn't be announced to fight.

She went inside the tournament and noticed him having a spear in his hand ready to fight. "Oh, wow... It IS him." She said hoping he wouldn't get hurt. He shouldn't get hurt because he was the leader of the guild. If he lost, his pride would be vanished.
Back to top Go down
Jansen Jizo
Six God-Generals

Fighting for food Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fighting for food   Fighting for food EmptySat Dec 19, 2009 9:22 pm

"GET OVER HEAR LITTLE MAN!" The monkey keeps on running. "GET BACK HERE NOW OR I'LL...." The monkey stops and see's a man holding a cross bow aiming down at the Coliseum. Jansen grabs his boomarang knife and throws it at the cross bow. "Good job Luey, And I thought you were just being a little pest." The man with the cross bow draws his sword and runs toward Jansen. He grabs his punching daggers and parries the sword, following up with a slash to the neck. There was no blood, only the sound of dead flesh being torn. Jansen looked up to see the man with the cross bow had red glowing eyes. He was the undead. He looked down and saw Dante was about to fight, He looked back as the zombie was charging. "Crap, Luey get help!" Jansen clashed with the man and the little monkey ran off. Luey ran down some staits and into the crowd. Lu looked around and a pretty girl caught the monkey's eye. She had blonde hair and wore a white dress. Luey ran to the girl and started tugging on her dress.
Back to top Go down
Dante Crow
Brave Vesperia
Brave Vesperia
Dante Crow

Fighting for food Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fighting for food   Fighting for food EmptySun Dec 20, 2009 2:49 am

Dante took his final step onto the battlefield, the crowd went wild when the anounccer started the fight. The man across from his looked like a low ranking fighter making his debut in the ring. Dante stuck out his spear, waiting for the man to charge. The second he did, Dante went for his oppening, hoping not to kill the man as he stabbed into his hip. The man screamed and Dante followed with the butt end of his spear, knocking him to the ground. The fight was over cause the man ran away, and the next fight was about to begin. Dante looked around, the sound of fans cheering Dante and booing the other guy were amazing. Looking around for a while he saw another guild member, Nelliel. He waved yelling. "Hey, NELLIEL!"
Back to top Go down
Nelliel
Brave Vesperia
Brave Vesperia
Nelliel

Fighting for food Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fighting for food   Fighting for food EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 10:06 am

As soon as a person tugged her dress. Nelliel screamed in terror. It was not just a person. It was a guy! A guy!!! No girls wants guys to be tugging on their dresses. "Excuse me, you're apparently tugging on my dress." she said as he pulled the part of her dress out of his hand and sighed looking at Dante continuing to fight the gladiators.

"This is getting boring." she said as soon as Dante waved at her. "Hey." she smiled lightly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Fighting for food Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fighting for food   Fighting for food Empty

Back to top Go down

Fighting for food
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Tales of Ikusa :: RP Areas :: Terca Lumireis :: Nordopolica :: The Coliseum :: The Coliseum-
Jump to: